Re: [Planner Dev] Planner win32, Planner cygwin

Jani tiainen wrote:

Hi,

Good news is that I have almost working version of native win32 planner.

That's nice to hear! Is gnome-print still one of the missing pieces?

Bad news is that it hangs up somewhere and debugging is PITA since cygwin GDB doesn't work well.

Is it still very complicated to build? If more people could try it, someone might be able to help out.

Do you have any pending patches that should go in planner cvs, like the changes to use shared helper libraries etc? Just let me know and I'll try to take a look.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/