Re: [Planner Dev] There's a PIG out there!

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 13:18, Richard Hult wrote:
> Yay, that's excellent! It would be cool to put up on the web site if
> it's OK with you. And maybe put it in the docs directory in CVS as well.

Most certainly!
Let me give it one more proofread before you do, though.  ...and I'll
also send it out the the planner list for feedback as well.

oh, yeah.  I presume I should use the same revision numbering as planner
for this doc - like we talked about for the user guide before, so we
keep them all in synch.  This one will be PIG-0.12.1 when released then
- right?

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>