Re: [Planner] Re: [Planner Dev] Planet Plannet Website launch

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 15:52, Richard Hult wrote:
> Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> >
> > Just a public thanks for all the work on making this happen Kurt.
And to
> > everyone else, let's help on making this community site thrive.
>
> Agreed, thanks a lot Kurt!

Right back atcha guys!  Thanks for letting me pester you late into the
night.

> I've been thinking a bit about for a while about having small "getting
> started" bits, like a step-by-step guide for planning a small project,
> and maybe "tips and tricks" on how to do things like set a fixed date
on
> a task and other commonly asked questions on the mailing lists. There
> are probably a lot of questions we could add to the FAQ as well.

I've had thoughts along similar lines. The online docs could follow the
same basic categories as the Forums:  Installation & Admin, How to Use
Planner, and General Project Mgt topics.

> Now it's just the small detail of writing it all down ;) If anyone has
> ideas or want to help out, don't hesitate to join in!

Yeah!

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>