Re: [Planner] Re: [Planner Dev] Planet Plannet Website launch

Mikael Hallendal wrote:

Just a public thanks for all the work on making this happen Kurt. And to everyone else, let's help on making this community site thrive.

Agreed, thanks a lot Kurt!

I've been thinking a bit about for a while about having small "getting started" bits, like a step-by-step guide for planning a small project, and maybe "tips and tricks" on how to do things like set a fixed date on a task and other commonly asked questions on the mailing lists. There are probably a lot of questions we could add to the FAQ as well.

Now it's just the small detail of writing it all down ;) If anyone has ideas or want to help out, don't hesitate to join in!

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/