[Planner Dev] Planner-Win32

Well some news...

Cygwin has now first versions of _working_ gnome GConf, and most important gnomeprint packages...

I'm not sure how well those could be compiled to non-cgywin packages since they rely (too) much on POSIX compliance.

So I'll definitely change my priorities for a while:

First I build working Cygwin - Planner combination. That way we would at least get some attention.

After that... Who knows, maybe going for native win32 distribution...

It's very troublesome to have Planner rely on lots of gnome libraries. It makes conversion very hard, even "impossible".

Like GIMP or Dia that use GTK only are much easier to port.

--

Jani Tiainen