Re: [Planner Dev] Changes and Test guide for database backend

Hi,

It works nicely now, thanks :)

Commit done! Sorry Richard for making you lost time, I was sure this SQL
code was commented out, but I rename the file to play with it
(planner-sql-plugin.c) and later, when I did the commit, the changes
weren't registered :(

No problem, thanks for looking into it!

I remember us having problems wrt UTF-8. Are there still any constraints on how the database must be setup?

No, the UTF-8 stuff is done automatically.

Ah, that's nice!

Regards,
Richard

--