Re: [Planner Dev] Target Milestones in Bugzilla for Planner ?

On sön, 2004-03-28 at 16:03 +0100, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:
> Could planner bugzilla get some Target Milestone values ?. That
> we can flag bugz/enhancements to aspirational releases e.g.
>
>   - Planner 0.12 (which really means stick it into the CVS now),
>   - Planner 1.0 (which should NOT yet have any bugs assigned to it),

Yeah. But I think we should mark all bugs that should be fixed before
1.0 as 1.0 and then move them down to say 0.12 or 0.13 etc.

>   - Planner 1.1 (which really means leave it for now and do it post
> 	Planner 1.0).

We can probably leave them unset before we have any real plan for post
1.0.

> I see Planner 1.0 as being a fully tested and documented 0.12
> with most bugs fixed or at least the behaviour documented.

0.12 needs to be released as soon as possible as a "0.11 + bug fixes"
basically :)

It has gained a lot of nice features as well thanks to all you guys
sending patches, you rock!