Re: [Planner Dev] Bug #129149 Fix

ons 2004-03-10 klockan 16.59 skrev Chris Ladd:
> Richard,
>
> I fixed the code style and attached a new fix to the bug.

Thanks, I'll give it another look as soon as possible!

> For further reference, is there a document somewhere on the coding style
> I should be using? The coding style I have used in the past on none
> Linux code seems to be much different than what planner uses.

We're basically using the "GNOME" style, which is (more or less)
described here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/code-style.html

The simplest way is to look a bit at the surrounding code and adapt to
it :)

Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com