Re: [Planner Dev] Bug #129149 Fix

Richard,

I fixed the code style and attached a new fix to the bug.

For further reference, is there a document somewhere on the coding style
I should be using? The coding style I have used in the past on none
Linux code seems to be much different than what planner uses.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Ladd
Email: caladd particlestorm net
ons 2004-03-10 klockan 08.11 skrev Chris Ladd:
> Hello All,

Hi!

> I fixed Bug #129149. I attached a tar.gz to the bug report that contains
> a diff against cvs and 2 new source files. Should I also send the fix to
> the mailing list? Also, should I do anything else with the bug report?

Thanks a lot :) I've read through the patch and it looks fine, I had a
few comments that I added to the bug in bugzilla. When it's ready to be
commited, I can do that, and then we close the bug as FIXED :)

Thanks again,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com