Re: [Planner Dev] Can I have Bugzilla for the enhancement # 134638 and 134359 ?.

Is this for indicating in the task tree that there is a constraint? Then
I think we probably need a smaller icon, maybe 16x16 or 20x20. Perhaps
just a pin would work better at such small sizes?

This is the basic design for the 24x24 bitmap used on the Action menu and
the main window ....but yes I'll probably shrink it down to the classic
round-headed Pin (stick with a blob on it) if I have to have it on a
gantt or task view. I'll work on some mockups for people as I get closer
to starting.

Thanks a lot for all your input and work! And sorry that I haven't had
time to review your latest patches, I've been pretty much swamped the
last week.

No worries.