[Planner Dev] Funky Dates, discrepency and weirdness...

Hi All,

I've been using Planner for over a week now, version .11, and I've been grabbing the CVS daily and testing that out every day. I've noticed some weird behavior, both in .11 and in the CVS version that's got a colleague of mine frustrated (she's used to M$ Project). The first issue, is with .11 that stretches over to the current CVS version. I have a screenshot of this for whoever is intersted, or I can send the file. Basically you have a start date of May 12, work is 15d and the Finish is...May 12. It SHOULD be May 24, taking into account the calender weekends. The same happens when the file is loaded in the cvs planner, BUT the Cost in the cvs one is half of the cost in version .11. That's issue #1. Issue #2, loading the same file in both .11 and the cvs version (but another project, not the same as above) yields a major discrepency in dates. Example #1, version .11:

Task header (UI Development): Start May 27, Finish Sep 23, Work 165d 5h, Slack 638d 2h, Cost 36,439.03 Sub Task (CSS Dev): Start May 27, Finish Jul 23, Work 20d, Slack 318d, Cost 2,000

In the CVS Version the same file comes out as:

Task header (UI Development): Start May 27, Finish Sep 23, Work 91d, Slack 351d, Cost 20,041.46 Sub Task (CSS Dev): Start May 27, Finish Jul 23, Work 20d, Slack 159d, Cost 4,000

Why such a discrepency? And what's also weird is, the Gantt chart for both ends at the same time.

Any ideas?

Alex