Re: [Planner Dev] Task dialog undo

The prob is that spinbutton field doesn't get updated its contents. For
example, if I change the complete to "20" and then undo it so the value
in the MrpTask goes to "0". the value that the spinbutton shows is "20"
:(

I noticed something similar in the project properties dialog.
Can you try this....If you move a mouse-over or cause a window paint
does it update (like move the dialog title bar to cause it to redraw )?.

Cheers