Re: [Planner Dev] Task dialog undo

Hi!

El jue, 03-06-2004 a las 08:25, Richard Hult escribió:
> On tor, 2004-06-03 at 07:52 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
>
> Good morning! :)
>
> > > Isn't work always an integer? If so we don't need to allocate memory for
> > > it, just set the data with GINT_TO_POINTER.
> > >

> > Hmmm, work as we read from the task dialog could be a double because we
> > can use for example, "2.4". The same for duration. But for complete and
> > priority yes, they are always integer so we can use this.
>
> As you already know, I'd really prefer to keep fields in the struct for
> all of these cases than to use g_object_{set,get}_data. But we can do
> that sort of cleaning later :)

Yes, I know, but doing it the same in all places make it easy to change
it later. I have done it in this way because is a so temporal ...

> > > Same with duration and the others.
> > >
> > > Other than that, the patch should be fine to commit.
> >
> > I will change that and commit. With the patch I have 2 problems:
> >
> > 1. The complete field in the Task Dialog doesn't get updated when I
> > change the complete value for a task. I have invest sometime trying to
> > know why, but prority seems to use the same code in all the places
> > (mrp-task.c and planner-task-dialog.c) and works ok. This is a problem
> > because when you undo a complete change, the undo is done ok but the
> > field complete remains with the previous value, not with the undoed
> > value. You can see that it works ok looking to the gantt chart, to the
> > task complete bar that appears inside the bar task.
> >
> > 2. I have to update the spinbuttons manually in some places:
>
> You could commit the patch and file two bugs for these issues, so we
> don't lose track of them.

Great!

I will commit in some minutes ;-)

> > I have seem that the policy for spinbuttons are that only update when
> > they have a correct value. But with correct values that have been
> > introduced using the keyboard, also they doesn't update.
>
> What do you mean that it doesn't update? Do you mean that the arrows
> don't get sensitive/insensitive?

The prob is that spinbutton field doesn't get updated its contents. For
example, if I change the complete to "20" and then undo it so the value
in the MrpTask goes to "0". the value that the spinbutton shows is "20"
:(

Cheers