Re: [Planner Dev] CVS

On fre, 2004-07-30 at 13:04 +0200, Richard Hult wrote:
> On fre, 2004-07-30 at 13:38 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:
>
> > Only way to get into native Planner would be move towards plain GTK+...
> > How much work it would really require..?
>
> Not too much actually, but a fair amount. Moving from bonoboui to
> gtkuimanager and replacing gconf calls with something else for the
> window build. Other potentially tricky stuff include GnomeCanvas should
> theoretically already work for windows, probably would need some
> tweaking to get going though.

Sounds like something we'd want after 1.0 anyway (getting away from
BonoboUI that is). As for the GConf-things that should be pretty easy
since we don't use it a lot yet. We could probably make some layer in
between that calls GConf on Linux and perhaps simple .ini files on
Windows.

// Micke

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/