Re: [Planner Dev] CVS

Richard Hult wrote:

On fre, 2004-07-30 at 14:29 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Okay re-registration problem went a way, for some reason it fails when loading plugins, except resource view and I had to do -Wl,--export-all for libgantt-view...

OK, I probably missed some of the shared files. Will take a look a that

31	static PlannerView *
32	mvl_load (const gchar *file)
33	{
34		PlannerView *view;
36		view = g_object_new (PLANNER_TYPE_VIEW, NULL);

For some strange reason when ver last code line here is called, string pointer by file gets trashed.