Re: [Planner Dev] CVS

Richard Hult wrote:

On fre, 2004-07-30 at 11:52 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Richard Hult wrote:

On fre, 2004-07-30 at 10:52 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Don't get it, why I'm having old versions of files even there are changes..

My CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome

Is this outof date or something like that?

Yes, anoncvs syncs twice a day or so with the real cvs.

Well have to wait update happen before I can test your patches.

Should I modify Makefile.am:s to add proper switches in cygwin environment?

The backlinking stuff? That should still be needed, yeah. The type re-
registration _should_ go away though *fingers crossed* :)

Okay re-registration problem went a way, for some reason it fails when loading plugins, except resource view and I had to do -Wl,--export-all for libgantt-view...

--

Jani Tiainen