Re: [Planner Dev] lag & more

Hi Andrej!

The main rules we use to develop Planner are:

1. Use the CVS: you should have a working environment in which planner
CVS can compile.

2. Modify the code in your working CVS environment.

3. Create a patch with the changes and send it to the devel list for
review.

It is important that you follow the coding style. You can find some
interesting info for hacking in Planner in:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/planner/docs/getting-started-hacking.xml?rev=1.1.1.1&view=auto

Cheers and good luck!

-- Alvaro