Re: [Planner Dev] Windows version

Jani tiainen wrote:

Richard Hult wrote:

On tis, 2004-07-27 at 22:15 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Richard Hult wrote:

On tis, 2004-07-27 at 21:51 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Well, finally I got windows version up and running. Still there is lot of work to do.

Great! How did you solve the type registration stuff?

Still same problem exists. I think that codesharing with gantt-view, and fact that Windows can't have undefined references is the real problem.

I hope that I can overcome that problem soon.

a) don't conditionalize type registration to a static variable

I solved this in following way:

GType
planner_gantt_model_get_type (void)
{
    static GType type = 0;

    type = g_type_from_name("PlannerGanttModel"); // <-- New.

    (...conditionally if type == NULL register it first time)
}

And to be exact, that "static" could be removed because value of variable is overridden every time call happens.

I think that is "proper" way of doing things... Now where I can set initial value of project-start, because that is what gives problems now...

(And saving and loading, but that's another thing...)

--

Jani Tiainen