[Planner Dev] Windows version

Well, finally I got windows version up and running. Still there is lot of work to do.

First error:

(planner:2300): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: value "-86400" of type `glong' is invalid or out of range for property `project-start' of type `glong'

I suspect that error is related to start date of project. It's always something like December 31 1969.

When saving or loading I get following error:

(planner:2076): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon 'gnome-fs-home'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
        http://freedesktop.org/Software/icon-theme/releases
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog

I suspect that this is related to standard gnome dialog...

--

Jani Tiainen