Re: [Planner Dev] Windows version

Richard Hult wrote:

On tis, 2004-07-27 at 21:51 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Well, finally I got windows version up and running. Still there is lot of work to do.

Great! How did you solve the type registration stuff?

At some point I changed loading routines a little - that involved setting when doin g_module_open from lazy binding to bind all. Something that creates problems...

First error:

(planner:2300): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: value "-86400" of type `glong' is invalid or out of range for property `project-start' of type `glong'

I suspect that error is related to start date of project. It's always something like December 31 1969.

Yeah, I've actually seen this reported before on some systems... it
would be great to get that fixed.

Good guess what causes that?

Where I can find that "project-start" property?

When saving or loading I get following error:

(planner:2076): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon 'gnome-fs-home'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
        http://freedesktop.org/Software/icon-theme/releases
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog

This should be as simple as installing the icon-theme mentioned in the
error message. (Or get a newer gtk+ that has fallback icons.)

Or check my gnome configuration...

--

Jani Tiainen