Re: [Planner Dev] Migration from libpq to libgda nearly finished

sön 2003-12-28 klockan 13.45 skrev Alvaro del Castillo:
> Hi guys!
>
> I have find sometime this weekend to do the migration from the libpq
> library from Postgres to the more general libgda library in the Planner
> database backend.

Hi,

I read through the patch and it looks fine. It would be great to make
the debug output guarded with a #define d(x) type of thing that we use i
n some other places.

What are your plans for the near future, are you going to fix the small
issues left (FIXMEs etc) or do you want someone else to help out?

Thanks a bunch!
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com