[Planner Dev] libgda not found trying to build with db support

Hi All,

I seem to be ok now compiling a plain vanilla planner from cvs, but when
I try to do it with db support:
 ./autogen.sh --enable-gda
It tells me it can't find libgda, and that I should add the directory
containing libgda.pc to PKG_CONFIG_PATH.  All very well and good, but I
don't seem to have a libgda.pc on my system (I did a find / -name
libgda.pc).

When I check:
rpm -q libgda

I've got:
libgda-1.0.2-1

So what's the deal here?  Maybe the RPM I installed libgda with is less
than perfect?

Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW...The Resource Usage view looks terrific!

--
Kurt Maute <Kurt Maute us>