Re: [Planner Dev] What does GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.0) at line 28 in configure.in actually do ?.

tis 2004-02-10 klockan 11.31 skrev lincoln phipps openmutual net:
> Richard Hult wrote:
>
> > tis 2004-02-10 klockan 08.20 skrev lincoln phipps openmutual net:
> >
> > Hi!
> >

> >>Whats with GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.0) ? Is there something I have
> >>to install for this line to work ?.
> >

> > gtk-doc, which is the api reference documentation framework we use for
> > documenting libplanner.
> >

> Thanks Richard - I added gtk-doc to my system OK and then no
> problems with autogen.sh or configure.  (rpm -ivh
> gtk-doc-1.1-3mdk.noarch.rpm  )
>
> Maybe need to test for gtk-doc at build time or just add a
> note to developer documentation ?

We should probably add info to the README or so about required packages.
gtk-doc and intltool, anything else you think we should add?

Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com