Re: [Planner Dev] What does GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.0) at line 28 in configure.in actually do ?.

tis 2004-02-10 klockan 08.20 skrev lincoln phipps openmutual net:

Hi!

> Whats with GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.0) ? Is there something I have
> to install for this line to work ?.

gtk-doc, which is the api reference documentation framework we use for
documenting libplanner.

> libsql-plugin.so undefined symbol planner_main_window_get_ui_container
> I get a clean make with that line in configure.in commented out
> but when I first ran planner I got...
> planner: relocation error:
> /usr/local/lib/planner/plugins/libsql-plugin.so: undefined symbol:
>
> planner_main_window_get_ui_container
>
> so after a grep of the source and not finding any references to
> planner_main_window_get_ui_container (I saw
> planner_window_get_ui_container) I guessed something out of date
> so simply moved libsql-plugin.so and libsql-plugin.la
> away from /usr/local/lib/planner/plugins  and then planner
> worked fine.

Good catch, thanks!

> Initial feedback on the resource usage and Undo
> I love the resource usage ESPECIALLY the ability to move
> tasks from within that resource chart so you can manually
> level quite easily. This is perfect for most small/medium
> projects where a more complex automatic workload levelling
> isn't required  and the undo looks nice. I'll have a play
> with this to make sure it all seems sane. At first glance
> the most obvious issue is the Action menu has no items in
> it when in the Resource Usage view - Its essential that at
> least the Reset (maybe this should be called "Run Constraints"
> is runable from this view as moving tasks around manually
> would upset constraints.
>
> Undo does what it says AFAIKS but it cored on me, when I
> was doing lots of undos - I can't remember what I had done
> to get this except I thought that I could undo all of a
> new test project back to an empty project (3 tasks, 2
> resources, 1 constraint).

Both the usage view and undo are being developed right now and still
very incomplete. Don't except them to work just yet :)

Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com