[Planner Dev] Re: Planner on OS X (followup)

Hi Folks,

Just a followup on Planner on OS X, since many have asked. For family reasons I've been occupied and behind my schedule on porting Planner to Fink. On the porting though one of the issues that may delay things a whiloe is that some of the depends=versions that are needed for Planner are still being implemented in Fink (but goodly speaking a lot of updating is in process). Fpr those who want to try to install it manually on OS X there are various ways, some more elegant than what I did, but remember to change the libtool (or have the build use glibtool installed by fink) and to manually install gettext. Also the file mrp-parser.c has been fixed on the cvs version so you won't need to edit it.

We'll keep working :)

Cheers,

Patrick

Alessandra & Assoc. Intl.