[Planner Dev] Win32 Port, Part Deux

Hi everyone.

Been a bit busy with three things: first my wife got fancy idea to redecorate our home... Second is that my wife's laptop let the smoke out - literally. Never really seen before, but a little smoke came up from keyboard when starting her laptop - well now I've been building new system for her.

Third, and most interesting one is that I've been able to compile necessary libraries with truly _native_ win32 support. No need for cygwin or such. =)

I'm pretty sure that now I'm able to do that long waited native Planner-win32.

Only thing that will need really lot of hacking is printing, but that's another story.

--

Jani Tiainen