Re: [Planner Dev] Win32 Port, Part Deux

Jani tiainen wrote:
Hi everyone.

Third, and most interesting one is that I've been able to compile necessary libraries with truly _native_ win32 support. No need for cygwin or such. =)

I'm pretty sure that now I'm able to do that long waited native Planner-win32.

Only thing that will need really lot of hacking is printing, but that's another story.

Good and bad news...

Let's start with bad one... I've some difficulties while compiling libgnomeprint... Hope that I can overcome with some solution soon...

Good news is that Gnome 2.6 is being ported to netinstall (main tree of) cygwin so there will not be long time when it's possible to run planner in "native unixsh" style setup.

Of course purely native win32 Planner is still my primary target.

--

Jani Tiainen