Re: [Planner Dev] Planner Win32

Hi,

On sön, 2004-08-15 at 10:03 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

> Well, now I've polished patches, build system and all other issues.
>
> Latest patches can be found at webpage again, they are ready for CVS commit.

Thanks, this is startin to shape up :)

I need to commit some outstanding changes I have made to remove some
more libgnomeui dependencies first, then I'll take a closer look at your
patches.

I think getting all the libgnomeui stuff replaced before committing any
win32 ifdefs or Makefile stuff is probably a good idea though.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/