Re: [Planner Dev] Evolution calendar backend for Planner tasks

On sön, 2004-08-15 at 16:57 +0200, Alvaro wrote:
> Hi guys!

Hi!

> You can see the integration screenshot in:
>
> http://sinetgy.org/~acs/planner-evolution.png

Nice :)

> When I return from holidays and be in production state another time I
> have to:
>
> - Find where the backend will live: e-d-s CVS or planner CVS

In planner sounds like the right solution. If nothing else, it would
create a cyclic dependency with the e-d-s plugin in planner. Also it
would be pretty weird to have planner specific stuff in evolution-data-
server.

> - Solve some bugs when playing in real world with the backend
> - Complete the MrpTask to ECalComponent conversor
> - Find the way to ask the user for the details for the planner source:
> which file or database project she want to use for the backend.
> - Test, test and more test :)
> - Other things ....

And things like how handle the tree structure of the tasks, I guess :)

> It is so funny to hack in this integrarion ... :) Thanks rodrigo for
> your great support in the evolution project.

Sounds like a fun project indeed :)

Have a nice vacation!
Richard

--