Re: [Planner Dev] Planner Win32

Jani tiainen wrote:
Well, finally stage when patches are really "ready". Note that these patches (except maybe configure/automake scripts) are _NOT_ ready for CVS.

Outstanding issues:

- Due backlinking to planner executable, planner executable must be built by hand after libutil.la, but before any other plugin/library.

- libegg needs reworking to get rid of gnome-vfs/gconf.

- Rework out minor issues with libgnome(ui) in main planner executable.

Since patches are rather big, I have provided webpage for (in)convenience.

http://www.sunpoint.net/~jtiai/index.htm

Patces can be found at:

http://www.sunpoint.net/~jtiai/patches.htm

Well, now I've polished patches, build system and all other issues.

Latest patches can be found at webpage again, they are ready for CVS commit.

Outstanding issues:

Printing doesn't work (propably problem in libgnomeprint(ui))

Libegg has not yet win32 backend, waiting for official uimanager release...

Help and About items are missing from win32 release.

Some minor issues still exists, mainly file-related.

--

Jani Tiainen