Re: [Planner Dev] Planner Windows port

Mikael Hallendal wrote:

On tor, 2004-08-12 at 15:08 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Jani tiainen wrote:

Hi,

Nice looking (well, it's windows so they don't actually look beautiful)
screenshots!! Going to rock!

Well, at least this will eventually (after I get working it with native environment w/o cygwin prompts etc.) gain more attention.

Simple and stupid question, how I can cvs diff files that are not in CVS?

cvs diff -uBpN (the N is for including new files).

That doesn't add file I have to patch file... Actually if I do:

cvs diff -uBpN src/planner-conf-win32.c

I get "cvs server: I know nothing about src/planner-conf-win32.c"

--

Jani Tiainen