Re: [Planner Dev] First version of planner e-d-s importer in planner CVS

Hi!

El mié, 11-08-2004 a las 00:27, Richard Hult escribió:
> On tis, 2004-08-10 at 07:15 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> > Hi guys!
> >
> > I have commited a few minutes ago the first version of the new Planner
> > plugin for importing resources from evolution data server in Planner. It
> > uses async queries for all the communications between planner and e-d-s.
>
> This is really cool stuff, thanks for working on it!
>
> (I spotted a small issue, the import action shoulnd't be added in the
> main window, it should be in the plugin.)

Hmmm, I have used the same code for Import menu entry that for Export
menu entry:

data/ui/main-window.ui

<menu          action="Import">
        <placeholder name="Import placeholder"/>
      </menu>

<menu          action="Export">
        <placeholder name="Export placeholder"/>
      </menu>

And then in src/planner-window.c

	{ "Import",
	  NULL,                    N_("_Import"),
NULL,                NULL,
	  NULL },

{ "Export",
	  NULL,                    N_("_Export"),
NULL,                NULL,
	  NULL },

I haven't clear where it the problem, if it is something wrong for
Import and Export ...

> > The main issue I will solve next days will be to import the UID from a
> > resource in e-d-s to a custom property in planner resource, so we can
> > sync easily the two data sources.
>
> Nice. After that we can think about having custom properties that aren't
> displayed in the UI. There is some code that prepares for that if I
> remember correctly.

Ok, I will start coding it right now so we have the need for this code.

Any testing report with e-d-s will be very welcome :)

Cheers

--
Alvaro del Castillo San Félix
Lambdaux Software Services S.R.L.