[Planner Dev] Future planes about e-d-s resources import

Hi guys!

After thinking a little about the e-d-s plugin, we need to take more
steps in the integration.

We have import for resources and I think, it will be easy to have export
resources also to evolution and finally have in sometime in the future
real sync between evolution and planner data.

I am not sure if before working in synchronization or after, I want to
start playing with tasks import/export. My main target is to use this
features in my work as a manager, Evolution 2.0 is near and I plan to
upgrade my work system by October to a new distribution version with Evo
2.0 and last Planner so we will start using in a real world situation
with the technology.

For real sync between Evo and Planner, the best thing is that Planner
save the project data in evolution-data-server, but we need to do it
without loosing any data. e-d-s has now some plugin features that we can
use to modifiy what can be saved in e-d-s but I haven't look at it yet.
But I see this last point as something to do maybe next year if there
are interest, once we have resources and tasks implemented and tested.

Cheers

-- Alvaro