Re: [Planner Dev] First version of planner e-d-s importer in planner CVS

On tis, 2004-08-10 at 07:15 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> I have commited a few minutes ago the first version of the new Planner
> plugin for importing resources from evolution data server in Planner. It
> uses async queries for all the communications between planner and e-d-s.

This is really cool stuff, thanks for working on it!

(I spotted a small issue, the import action shoulnd't be added in the
main window, it should be in the plugin.)

> The main issue I will solve next days will be to import the UID from a
> resource in e-d-s to a custom property in planner resource, so we can
> sync easily the two data sources.

Nice. After that we can think about having custom properties that aren't
displayed in the UI. There is some code that prepares for that if I
remember correctly.

Imendio HB