Re: [Planner Dev] Planner task edit multiple-dialog enhancement patch (132453)

On tor, 2004-04-15 at 21:18 +0100, Lincoln Phipps wrote:
> Richard Hult wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Looked some more at the patch:
> >
> > About the task dialog submenu, IF we are to put in that, we at least
> > need to come up with a better string for "General page" :) I don't have
> > any better suggestion right now though.
> >

> "General" Page is simply taking the title of the current task dialog.
> It was to keep this all consistent. If we change it here we need to
> change the Task Dialog too.

I mean that we should try to have all menu items be verbs. Not sure what
to put there for this case though.

> If we play with the Task dialog dynamically i.e. drop in/take out pages
> on-the-fly, then we'd have problems. But I doubt we need to do that
> so I like how the current typedef enum works (see the top of the
> planner-window.c as thats where I stuck it ).

I'm just trying to use the experience I've earned from trying to
maintain lots of code. Every thing you can do that makes it less likely
to break is a good thing, IMO.

> Will rebuild and re-issue.

Nice, thanks for putting up with my whining ;)

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/