Re: [Planner Dev] Planner task edit multiple-dialog enhancement patch (132453)

On sön, 2004-04-11 at 04:53 +0100, Lincoln Phipps wrote:
> Buona Pasqua....

Glad påsk!

I have a few comments on a fairly high level, I haven't gone through the
patch with my magnifying glass yet :)

The enum should be named PlannerTaskDialogPage<Foo> or some such, since
it's actually not an internal type. The enum values should be
PLANNER_TASK_DIALOG_PAGE_...

I still don't like the submenu with all those "Edit Task Foo" items.
Like I've said, I'd rather wait adding lots of stuff to the menus since
it's a lot easier to add something when it's really needed than to
remove something after it's been in a few releases.

Also, I still think that just having one level of warning would suffice,
i.e. just warn if there are 10 tasks or so, and leave it at that.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/