Re: [Planner Dev] The link tasks dialog - screenshot.

On tis, 2004-04-13 at 16:01 +0100, Lincoln Phipps wrote:

> We need to store what the user entered in e.g. 1h or 1d etc because
> though we store or use it internally as seconds it needs to
> be remembered  as to how the user entered it.

Yeah, we had a bug for this in the old bugzilla that got lost. Feel free
to submit a new one.

I don't think your suggestion will work though, since the number may
change automatically, and then the formatting would be lost. We should
simply remember the formatting somehow instead. It would probably work
pretty well to just use the unit of the most significant part, e.g.

1d 2h would be remembered as unit == day

and

4h would be unit == hour

etc.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/