Re: [Planner Dev] The link tasks dialog - screenshot.

On tis, 2004-04-13 at 14:55 +0200, Richard Hult wrote:
> On tis, 2004-04-13 at 13:49 +0100, Lincoln Phipps wrote:

Hi,

> > This is actually new functinality as the existing lag in the task
> > predecessor lag cell is hard coded as "hours" anyway - which needs to
> > be changed (bugzilla raised a while ago by me).
>
> I think Mikael is referring to the fact that it's equally hard to notice
> in the existing places (task/gantt views).

Yeah, this wasn't specific to this dialog but in all places where we
have similar entries. Not really something that we need to solve at this
point either since this dialog does it the same way as the rest of the
application.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--