Re: [Planner Dev] Fourth patch for task undo removal: assingments also - Problem with gantt widget?

Hi Lincoln!

El dom, 04-04-2004 a las 01:56, lincoln phipps openmutual net escribió:
> Alvaro,
> 	are you planning on undo for ....,
>
> Task Up,
> Task Down,
> Indent,
> Unindent,
>
> ? Would it not be better if the undo for those where done in
> mrp_project_move_task() ?

Actually I haven't reached these commands so any hint is great! And it
is very probable that we put the undo code in "move task" if this is the
command that is executed.

> Also...
> Reset Constraints (selection or All),
>
> For that would we put undo into and mrp_task_reset_constraint()  ?

Yes, if this is the command.

> The..
> Link tasks/Unlink tasks probably could be done in planner-task-tree
> as you simply call Unlink to reverse a Task Links and potentially
> use Link to reverse an Unlink.

The general idea is to undo all the commands the user can give to the
program. We can also group commands in transactions, so when the user
executes for example a removal of several tasks, we open a transaction
with all of them and undo/redo all the command, but this is something to
be done currently.

> Note I've sent some changes to Richard for planner-task-tree.c
> which affects,
>
> planner_task_tree_link_tasks()
> planner_task_tree_move_task_down()
> planner_task_tree_move_task_up()
> planner_task_tree_reset_constraint()
> planner_task_tree_reset_all_constraints()
>
> These are all in my last tranche - but wait for Richard to
> commit these.

Ok!

Cheers