Re: [Planner Dev] Fourth patch for task undo removal: assingments also - Problem with gantt widget?

Alvaro,
	are you planning on undo for ....,

Task Up,
Task Down,
Indent,
Unindent,

? Would it not be better if the undo for those where done in
mrp_project_move_task() ?

Also...
Reset Constraints (selection or All),

For that would we put undo into and mrp_task_reset_constraint()  ?

The..
Link tasks/Unlink tasks probably could be done in planner-task-tree
as you simply call Unlink to reverse a Task Links and potentially
use Link to reverse an Unlink.

Note I've sent some changes to Richard for planner-task-tree.c
which affects,

planner_task_tree_link_tasks()
planner_task_tree_move_task_down()
planner_task_tree_move_task_up()
planner_task_tree_reset_constraint()
planner_task_tree_reset_all_constraints()

These are all in my last tranche - but wait for Richard to
commit these.

Rgds,
Lincoln.