[Planner Dev] Re: Planner website

Mikael,

I am very much interested in helping with the Planner website. Last I heard you hadn't decided what tools you want to use. Until you decide that there isn't a lot I can do.

For now I am going to focus on creating the best information I can for project managers who want to manage projects with Planner.

The URL you mentioned is the same one I sent to the planner-dev list back on November 18 with a request for comments and suggestions. I didn't get much feedback, but one has hopes. I am glad that at least someone has visited the site to take a look.

I entirely agree that we don't want to create confusion for users. The worst confusion is created by the old MrProject web site. It gives the impression that MrProject is a dead tool -- just the opposite of what we want to convey.

Some of the information I offer on Planner shouldn't be on the "official web site". For example, my criticism of MS Project and praise for Planner would sound wrong if it were published there.

What are your thoughts?

-- Brian Christensen