[pinpoint] (no subject)

Hi!

I was searching for an easy and comfortable way of writing
presentations when I found Pinpoint. I have always used lyx with
beamer, but lyx and latex are *too* powerful (and sometimes nasty and
complicated) tools for writing simple presentations.

So I come along Pinpoint where everything is quite simple and easy.
Although, I would like to make some suggestions about some things I
miss:

- links in presentations
- alignment inside slides
- a link to some pango reference
- _maybe_ a "cleaner" markup on steroids

Bye!

--
http://gisa-elkartea.org
http://unaizalakain.info