[pinpoint] Speaker screen improvements

Hi,

Let me introduce myself shortly: I'm a pentecostal pastor from Germany. Pinpoint works great for me when I need visuals to illustrate my sermons. I've been using it for some time now and enjoyed it greatly. Now I decided to take a look at the source code.

Bug #670358 (which I didn't file :-)) suggests a number of possible improvements for pinpoint's speaker screen, which I attempted to implement. The results can be found on GitHub, more precisely, here:
https://github.com/potofcoffee/pinpoint/tree/speaker-screen

I'd be happy if someone could take a look and if, eventually, these changes might make it into pinpoint. I'm not sure what's the preferred way to contribute, but "pippin"'s suggestion on irc was to post this here.

Anyway, thanks for a great product.

Blessings,

Christoph