[pinpoint] pinpoint doesn't work

I have seen pinpoint presentation on youtube and it looked nice. I wanted to try it so I installed it on my arch machine (it's in aur). I can launch the demo presentation but when I try to alter it:
  1. modification doesn't apply
  2. I need to restart pinpoint every time I modify something
As for 1. I tried to modify two slides. the ``welcome to pinpoint'' slide which I manage to modify after changing both the default slide thingy and the appropriate slide (changed into ``this is a slide''). I tried to add the word ``file'' to the ``it has a simple source'' slide and it had no affect (even after restarting the pinpoint).

Please help me.

Yotam
--
My other email account has a "professional" signature.