Re: [pinpoint] Fwd: Some ideas.

Daniel:

Thanks, I'll get in touch with Øyvind.

Are you able to get Pinpoint added to Bugzilla? I noticed that you have an @gnome.org email address :-).

~Chris

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:25:16 +0100, daniel g. siegel wrote:
for now i always either submitted a patch directly to øyvind or told him the url of my git mirror. you can find his contact detail in the authors
file[1] or as pippin on irc. but i agree, we definitely should get a
gnome bugzilla product for pinpoint.

daniel

[1]: http://git.gnome.org/browse/pinpoint/tree/AUTHORS