Re: Question about the performance of gtk+ in neo1973 mobile phone

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 11:27 +0800, falls huang wrote:
> Hello All !
>
>     I received a neo1973 mobile phone last week, its Operation System
> is linux/openmoko , CPU: s3c2410 , arm920t, 266M HZ. But I found when
> I start an application, the speed is very slow than windows
> mobile/symbian. Has anyone tuned the performance of GTK+ in neo1973?

None that I've heard of.  Some techniques like what maemo and olpc are
doing to avoid Gtk+ startup overhead may prove useful.

behdad
who is still waiting to be offered a neo1973 to experiement with text
rendering on it

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/