Re: gdmgreeter CPU usage

FcFontSort is called 12 times during gdmgreeter startup, with a total
cost of 205 ms of CPU.

As this occurs during the boot phase I suspect that the elapsed time is
even longer.

I have bootchart that show that gdmgreeter takes about 5 seconds to
startup when booting. About 860 ms of that is CPU time.

Padraig