Re: GtkPerf data for GTK+ 2.6 vs GTK+ 2.10 vs Maemo-GTK+ 2.6 (on a Nokia 770)

Hi,

ext Carl Worth wrote:
Yes, I struggled with this a bit myself. Here's what I came up with
(just tables so far--no fancy charting) but hopefully this is still
usable:

http://cairographics.org/~cworth/gtk2.6_vs_2.10/

It would be nice if the details tables would have a row containing
also the number shown in the summary table (to see what the "1.05"
number in the summary actually was) and a note about whether
the summary number is median, average etc.

	- Eero