Re: [pdfmod] pdfmod's Launchpad project

Chow Loong Jin escribió:
On Tuesday 04,May,2010 06:13 PM, Roberto C. Morano wrote:
[...]

[...]

As for your other question about the bzr branch/project creation... if Gabriel
has nothing to say against it, go ahead and create it. Also, add yourself to the
team, and have either Gabriel or myself approve you. :-)

It seems I didn't search well. Someone already created the project [1], just, it has another shortname :]

I'll upload my branch there. Which, btw, has a patch added for correcting translations.

[1] https://edge.launchpad.net/pdf

--
Roberto C. Morano
Técnico