Re: [pdfmod] pdfmod's Launchpad project

Gabriel Burt escribió:
Hi Roberto,

Sounds good!  Hyperair (Chow Loong Jin) has a PPA where he's packaged
PDF Mod, so you should probably coordinate with him on the
Debian/Ubuntu packaging - though I'm sure he'll be glad to have help.
He's on this list, hopefully can chime in.

Sure! I'll talk with him about it.

Thank you Gabriel :]

Gabriel